Call of the Night - Ch. 187 - More Than Ever Before

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst and awful confession if I ever see one in the manga media, but at the same time, I also adore them wholeheartedly. 😂

Dex-chan lover
We can just end the story here.. It is happy ending.. yay!
Don't let the sucking happens

Double-page supporter
Great chapter, it also called attention to something that got lost in all of the vampire stuff- Nazuna was also afraid of living with unrequited love. If you're in love with someone and they aren't after they've spent most of a year actively trying to fall in love with you and failing hanging out would be...hard.

Dex-chan lover
It's unclear! A bunch of characters have made very confident proclamations which all contradict with each other.

Dex-chan lover

Ahem... LETS. FUCKING. GOOOOOOO!!!!!
IMG_0274.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Of course I catch up to what's up essentially a cliffhanger lol

Dex-chan lover
One word: perfection.
This manga simply executed the climax of its story perfectly, I have nothing to add.

Worst part of this chapter is clicking that next chapter button and seeing your screen go to the main page

Dex-chan lover
The arc has been pretty iffy but it's all built up well to this, it's probably one of those arcs that pop up in manga that are more satisfying to read when it's complete instead of weekly.

Dex-chan lover
The arc has been pretty iffy but it's all built up well to this, it's probably one of those arcs that pop up in manga that are more satisfying to read when it's complete instead of weekly.
This arc is what cemented this work in my trifecta of most favorite manga, but I get that impression of the Kiku arc (which I still thought was alright).

Aggregator gang
It was worth to wait three months to read peak... all that drama was killing me inside :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread