Call of the Night - Vol. 5 Ch. 48 - Why?

@newmangareader246 - This vampire was alluded to a while ago. Don't remember which chapter, but there's a scene where Mahiru is talking with Kou and mentions that he's been staying up late recently to meet with a girl that he likes.

Actually, skimming through the chapters again, you can see her in Chapter 25 - Page 19 where Nazuna says that "... 'you' got another really young one this time", referring to Kiku.

Ohh, so this is the Kiku the other vampires mentioned in chapter 22, the one who's "just as screwed up as Nazuna is".

Group Leader
THIS MANGA IS SO FUCKING GOOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
JUST when i was starting to think back and wonder about this character and who they were talking about back then she finally shows up. godly manga. godly manga

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting it was someone from the vampire love gossip circle but it was a new character

Dex-chan lover
This manga gives such a... grotesque feel to the tone. I can't quite place it. Everything just feels off like something bad is going to happen. But nothing has happened yet.
Like Blood+ or Kekkaishi (or his other series, Birdmen) off the top of my head. I really dig stuff that has such a strong atmosphere when reading it.

Fed-Kun's army
what was the thing that mr childhood friend went through while mc was flighting with nazuya? that part had me confused

I'm the only one who is more shocked of seeing the reflex of that vampire. Im curious how the rules of Vampire works on this world

Fed-Kun's army
Kou : Oh No Mahiru-kun, why are you with a vampire ? this might be dangerous...

**proceed to leave his friends

Users who are viewing this thread