Call of the Night

some of the art style is almost the same as early bleach manga while some of it are quite familiar but i couldn't remember where.
You know he's also the creator for Dagashi Kashi.
It got pretty popular with people and even had a anime, although it was not my piece of pie.

Bleach is very different.
At start the art was pretty bad, as he was doing all the work himself, then it got better, but the story went to crap.

Yooo, what the F. He die too ? I was expecting kiku Will die and leave her man and the story Will goes on about chearing him.

Dex-chan lover
Thought i'd be boring so I didn't read it for a long time. After starting it I binge read it in 2 days. pretty good

Read the whole series. Really good. All of the female characters are uniquely attractive especially main girl

i have a feeling nazuna is going to die or kou wont become a vampire
after going through everything in my head a lot because where they left us right now, I think if option 1 was going to happen it would have already. She may have just realized her feelings herself but they have been there a long time. As for option 2 yeah, do late for that to be a thing, that problem is Kou right now only understands love has pain and blood right now because a certain someone keep him at arms length and that is how he what he has learned what love is. They have to admit to each other how they feel and have faith. At least that is where I hope the Author is going, because they set it up nicely for that, because we have no proof Vamps become human because of love, Kiku turned to ash when she was weak from having not drank blood in a long time, my theory is she didn't become human but just dusted and everyone assumed. BUT only the Author knows for sure where they are going, but these are the clues I am seeing and hoping that is what they are trying to convey.

after going through everything in my head a lot because where they left us right now, I think if option 1 was going to happen it would have already. She may have just realized her feelings herself but they have been there a long time. As for option 2 yeah, do late for that to be a thing, that problem is Kou right now only understands love has pain and blood right now because a certain someone keep him at arms length and that is how he what he has learned what love is. They have to admit to each other how they feel and have faith. At least that is where I hope the Author is going, because they set it up nicely for that, because we have no proof Vamps become human because of love, Kiku turned to ash when she was weak from having not drank blood in a long time, my theory is she didn't become human but just dusted and everyone assumed. BUT only the Author knows for sure where they are going, but these are the clues I am seeing and hoping that is what they are trying to convey.
It was all ambiguous imo. Mahiru had his blood sucked by Kiku right as the sun was rising—obvs they’d both dust.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a fan of shonen series or school settings, but there's a lot of hype around this and it does seem good... Ugh I give up I guess I'll read

..and it's really damn good

Last edited:
I'm a sucker (hehe, get it?) for mild angst with a happy ending so I'm really crossing my fingers we get one for these two. They're adorable.

If this story ends with those two not being together, I’m gonna drop this series like a hot potato, and never read anything by the mangaka ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread