Candy & Cigarettes - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Stairway to Heaven

Group Leader
Called the eye patch.
Thanks 2+ for the quality translations to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Lot of series ending today! Kind of an amusing end for the villains here, but fit nonetheless. While the last few pages absolutely felt super rushed, and the ending is perhaps a bit shallow, it's good the author still got to wrap everything up.

Both thank you for and congratulations on finishing the series!

Double-page supporter
while this is not a bad ending (bad as in story bad, not bad-unhappy), i feel like just an extra chapter would have rounded it out much better. Still, quite an enjoyable story

Dex-chan lover
Miharu you did a good job on getting David Falcone his just desserts and wish we could see Starman's inner monologue before his death since he's done in life. Been following this one since the beginning & it always a nice feeling to see something you followed for so long to be completely translated. By no means it was perfect but it did kept me entertained & I enjoyed the gore the author drew in the story. I would've been satisfied with a sadder given the genre this manga is but definitely happy that Raizou survived & will apart of his grandson's life & stay in Miharu's life for a bit longer. Thanks for translating this to the end & same with the previous groups that got the ball rolling. Hope Inoue Tomonori sensei gets another title to work on in the future.

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAH, BIG BOSS RAIZOU
Jesus, what a rushed ending but at least it wasn't a bad end
thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for seeing this through to the end! It was a fun ride and, I have to admit, I'm a sucker for good endings, so good times.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't remember what I chose to read this story as it's not my kind of thing but I'm glad to have stuck to the end.

Dex-chan lover
This was quite an entertaining read with an interesting main duo. Imagine what a damn mess that election would be.

Also kind of conflicted with the "lol I lived bitch" twist (makes those pages of her hunting Falcone down feel less heavy) but since it happened I wish we got to see Raizou finally return to his family rather than it (presumably) be offscreen.

Users who are viewing this thread