Candy & Cigarettes - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Stairway to Heaven

Contributor
Underwelming and anticlimatic predictable ending, seems the author just want to close it asap. Sad because the whole serie wasn't bad. 5/10

Dex-chan lover
Always made for a good joke when all these boomer villains try to convince a literal child to not kill them with sophistry and philosophy.

Wouldn't make this out to be a favorite or anything, but it has plenty of memorable scenes and wasn't ever all that depressing, so I'll be looking forward to what the author cooks in the future!

Dex-chan lover
Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this ending, got quite attached to the main cast and I'm happy they all made it out okay. I'm gonna miss this manga, but I'm totally fine with this ending. Thanks so much for scanlating, solid work!

Group Leader
About as good of an ending as you could ask for from this kind of simple, escapist entertainment. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Dex-chan lover
Well this was one of the mangas of all time...Okay, despite how INCREDIBLY stupid it could be at time...I still had fucking fun with it.

Dex-chan lover
Fun ending. Wrapped up quick but loved seeing Falcone and the villians sweat as everything fell apart for them at the end.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame that the final arc felt rushed but seeing the old villain and Starman fall to their death was kinda sick actually, especially Starman with the American flag. But overall I really enjoyed this story even if it was cheesy at times. Also the art style was awesome.

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread