Castle - Ch. 44.5 - Announcement - Extra Content from Scanlation Team

I don't know their names, but I do remember their roles and what they did and shit, from seeing their faces

I don't understand how everyone has trouble differentiating the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
If u can't tell the difference between character names, don't bother to remember it. Just do like @DragonK123 I'm sure you will be fine.

Same as the dragon guy, I never could quite remember the names of characters outside of the MCs in Japanese, korean, chinese, .... Comics. So I just focus on the characters designs and roles.

translators don't owe us shit, so i don't see a reason for them do have to do any of that extra stuff

Never really got confused with who's who in this series. Just unsure of the recent names since the Castle member reveals since it was quite a dump of names but for everyone else since Chapter 1 are pretty straightforward.

Only series I've had trouble with names is One Piece since there are a shxt ton of characters in it since 10+ yrs ago. 😂

honestly, since i'm never good with names, i always try to remember the faces and characteristics of the characters, so this announcement does nothing for me (i'm sorry). but i can still understand the story just fine by at least remembering the main cast names and the faces of the rest of the cast. if you all can't be bothered with names, do it like @DragonK123 does

the thing is, im never good with names. i can remember faces quite ok, if i see the face i know who she/he is and whats his/her story in the manhwa but man, chinese/korean names really takes a toll on my smooth brain lol

I can remember their faces perfectly, but I can't keep up with most of their names. When you're reading a bunch of comics simultaneously it gets increasingly harder to remember new characters.

Users who are viewing this thread