- Joined
- Mar 24, 2025
- Messages
- 661
you da real opp ❤️It’s my kinds (black) traditional way of saying enemy, opposition, or police
you da real opp ❤️It’s my kinds (black) traditional way of saying enemy, opposition, or police
I never have any idea what is happening hereSometimes when im looking at this thread. it reminded me this.
I never have any idea what's happening over at the #contributors channel and the dumb stuff thread on Discord too, but you don't see me complaining.I never have any idea what is happening here
that’s intentional, it’s all me speaking gibberish.I never have any idea what's happening over at the #contributors channel and the dumb stuff thread on Discord too, but you don't see me complaining.
that’s intentional, it’s all me speaking gibberish.
the same worst manga i read every week, Itsuki. GraPara!What's the worst manga you read this week-nya?
I'm raiding the house with my shoes on as usual.if you could, let @BakedBanana and me in on it. it's been ages since we've had the chance for a fumo raid.
Only like two of us did, it was just two of the less-known ones. They were @Nyanyan444 and @Justice88. Though, one of them came back on alt, but if anyone asks, I didn't tell you that.Oh that one. lol I saw it for the second time too, so you guys got banned there? thats hella funny.
@BakedBanana @BakedBanana
I see Nanoha EXCEEDS.@Bartolumiu it is baffling how I discover hentai titles I'd never read from the Seasonal chart (about anime titles I won't watch). Is this what the cat meant by making MangaDex the new Youtube, these are the videos we were expected to find?
Isnt Muramata hentai like already been a year??? huh... I think it was by the worst studio too Queen Bee next to pineapple@Bartolumiu it is baffling how I discover hentai titles I'd never read from the Seasonal chart (about anime titles I won't watch). Is this what the cat meant by making MangaDex the new Youtube, these are the videos we were expected to find?
According to Anilist, Muramata-san no Himitsu OVA is from 2020, whereas the new one (Aijou) is airing in 51 days.Isnt Muramata hentai like already been a year??? huh... I think it was by the worst studio too Queen Bee next to pineapple
what studio? if its queen bee it will be another waste in the drain.According to Anilist, Muramata-san no Himitsu OVA is from 2020, whereas the new one (Aijou) is airing in 51 days.
I think we should talk this outI AM TAKING ALL YOUR FUMOS AND EROTIC GAMES
nah, that's just Japan being Japan...@Bartolumiu it is baffling how I discover hentai titles I'd never read from the Seasonal chart (about anime titles I won't watch). Is this what the cat meant by making MangaDex the new Youtube, these are the videos we were expected to find?
The studio was "Studio 9 Maiami", it doesn't specify which one this time. As for producers yes, both Queen Bee and Mediabank repeat.what studio? if its queen bee it will be another waste in the drain.
As for the carousel it only displays 15 titles, do they change everyday? Last time I checked it featured others such as Mushoku Tensei (beloved by Z gens) and Tai-Ari to name some but few, as for Youjo Senki I don't remember seeing it there.nah, that's just Japan being Japan...