- Joined
- Nov 18, 2018
- Messages
- 26,882
All of them. I'm feeling chaotic today.I was going to ask "which of them", but a nun? Are you referring to that popular series?
The world is mine
All of them. I'm feeling chaotic today.I was going to ask "which of them", but a nun? Are you referring to that popular series?
The world is mine
Guess I'm just too mysteriousIf nobody figures it out then I'll consider it my win (and celebrate alone). It requires a quite rare bit of MangaDex knowledge but I can give a few hints if anyone is interested.
ok michael aftonGuess I'm just too mysterious![]()
No the username is "Micheal" and hopefully he figured out how to read "comics".ok michael afton
I tried to put the garbage out, but my wife stopped me. Then I remembered that I predicted this.It happens. It sucks, but I forget a lot.
In two days I'll forget what day of the week it is again and try and put the garbage out.
Awh, but he said he in college age... MEANING HE'S AN ADULT WAHHHHHHHH JUST LIKE MOST OF YOU GUYS WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
We're not friends. I only have 2 friends on here, @MangaDex and @flamingoforest.But I consider everyone friends, even @Manko-sensei 🥹
It's almost like... he's a Childlike Adult...Awh, but he said he in college age... MEANING HE'S AN ADULT WAHHHHHHHH JUST LIKE MOST OF YOU GUYS WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
But I consider everyone friends, even @Manko-sensei 🥹
Sometimes adulting is hard, and you have to make the tough decisions.
Do I fry two eggs, or three?
How many potatoes can I eat this morning? (This one is a joke. The answer is four.)
Should I get more bleach for the pool? Do I really have to work today?
Why did I try to take the garbage out again today?
Why is the sunlight loud this morning? Why is the neighbor mowing his lawn for the fifth time this week? So many questions... What was I doing? Where am I?
Greetnigs manga dex forums I come her saerching for a baeutifl wife whom I can bed call (775) 624-9098 if interested
What's the salary? How long working hours? What's the perks?Greetnigs manga dex forums I come her saerching for a baeutifl wife whom I can bed call (775) 624-9098 if interested
@ItsukimotoThere's a cat going nya outside my window.
Salary: Wawa pretzels and a little Caesar’s gift cardWhat's the salary? How long working hours? What's the perks?
wait when was cgyaru accepted? Aren't they only like ⅓ Roland-nya?EMERGENCY ROLAND COUNCIL MEETING
@BakedBanana @Itsukimoto @vbfeebfebfebfebfefwb @cgyaru
the user @BlackGeneral has donned a Roland pfp intended for @pandascepter, and has indicated that he, too, would like to become a Roland. should we welcome him? if so, under what circumstances?