Casual chatting thread

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 9, 2018
Messages
1,705
Oh post #44,444 I wonder what it-

IiqPZ2K.jpg

 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
574
Sometimes adulting is hard, and you have to make the tough decisions.
Do I fry two eggs, or three?
How many potatoes can I eat this morning? (This one is a joke. The answer is four.)
Should I get more bleach for the pool? Do I really have to work today?
Why did I try to take the garbage out again today?
Why is the sunlight loud this morning? Why is the neighbor mowing his lawn for the fifth time this week? So many questions... What was I doing? Where am I?
 
Forum Oji-san
Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
11,494
Sometimes adulting is hard, and you have to make the tough decisions.
Do I fry two eggs, or three?
How many potatoes can I eat this morning? (This one is a joke. The answer is four.)
Should I get more bleach for the pool? Do I really have to work today?
Why did I try to take the garbage out again today?
Why is the sunlight loud this morning? Why is the neighbor mowing his lawn for the fifth time this week? So many questions... What was I doing? Where am I?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Messages
2,632

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top