- Joined
- Jul 15, 2019
- Messages
- 13,943
btw @bigtiddyoneesan
you should consider to immigrate.
you should consider to immigrate.
Oh, you like it that much. When I got home I will make a group chat for the collection. dw
aw, so TheSeer really can't come back...Anyways, forum dwellers, new FAQ post: FAQ: How Account Deletions Work
The texture thing likely would've been done better if the bread was fresh out of the oven. Chickpea-based stuff is wonderful, though, I really need to add Falafel to my regulars, now that I think about itI don't think the taste was generally an issue, but the texture (and durability) sure was. One of the regional bakeries we got a lot of our bread from had a GF sandwich bread option we tried, and it was like eating compressed sawdust (and held together roughly that well too). Most of the options were a bit better than that, but there was a tendency to be either really dry or almost rubbery depending on what was being used in the dough. We actually had better luck making up something like falafel and using that in a couple cases.
immigrate where bro, i'm already in the best country in the world 💥🦅🦅💥🦅💥btw @bigtiddyoneesan
you should consider to immigrate.
Well, he can still create an account TheSeer2ElectricBoogaloo and have Charlotte wear sunglassesaw, so TheSeer really can't come back...
And if V3 deleted usernames are anything to go by, then you can actually re-use deleted usernames. So TheSeer is up for grabs right now.Well, he can still create an account TheSeer2ElectricBoogaloo and have Charlotte wear sunglasses
and on tonight's show of MangaDex's Next Seer!: let's introduce our contestants!And if V3 deleted usernames are anything to go by, then you can actually re-use deleted usernames. So TheSeer is up for grabs right now.
Yeah, but adding the stuff is cooler, so he should totes do that.And if V3 deleted usernames are anything to go by, then you can actually re-use deleted usernames. So TheSeer is up for grabs right now.
I kinda want to do that since it gives me an excuse to use this image:And if V3 deleted usernames are anything to go by, then you can actually re-use deleted usernames. So TheSeer is up for grabs right now.
Not today, but the last couple afternoons my time. @Bartolumiu - am I right in thinking there's a scraper visiting each day?Anyone else getting:
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.
Well, judging how there was a spike of guests viewing this thread before the servers went down, then you're probably rightNot today, but the last couple afternoons my time. @Bartolumiu - am I right in thinking there's a scraper visiting each day?