Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2018
- Messages
- 2,420
Investing more time in hobbies so I can cancel subscriptions and uninstall games with a clear conscience.@BestBoy Hey you're alive! You doing good? Everything ok?
Investing more time in hobbies so I can cancel subscriptions and uninstall games with a clear conscience.@BestBoy Hey you're alive! You doing good? Everything ok?
This is one confusing comment. Is this implying your main passion is something other than anime and games? You don't have to answer if you think this is too personal, I'll understand.Investing more time in hobbies so I can cancel subscriptions and uninstall games with a clear conscience.
I just have too many games I've bought and never beat, and currently pay for too many subscriptions.This is one confusing comment. Is this implying your main passion is something other than anime and games? You don't have to answer if you think this is too personal, I'll understand.
Ah, ok. Yeah same. My Switch 1 digital library is meaty. I am beginning to get scared Big N will take them away to force me to buy the NS2.I just have too many games I've bought and never beat, and currently pay for too many subscriptions.
So I'm clearing my tv and game backlog.
Leave school, do drugs.The night has fallen, and soon will my eyes
...Goodnight, CCT
Nice, Best.Investing more time in hobbies so I can cancel subscriptions and uninstall games with a clear conscience.
I know right, Boy?Also I fucking hate when people whine about sniping. Regurgitating propaganda bullshit from for-profit scanlation groups.
W ha t the firg you pay your tv??? what the helly, Best?I just have too many games I've bought and never beat, and currently pay for too many subscriptions.
So I'm clearing my tv and game backlog.
I stopped breath of the wild literally at the start of the last dungeon, so it's on my backlog too.My Switch 1 digital library is meaty
I know, but don't tell the streaming services that I share the login with family. Let's keep it our little secret.W ha t the firg you pay your tv??? what the helly, Best?
Not much, forum has been kind of quiet.Hey chat, what did I miss? Was working hard early today lol
Go back and read all unread messages. It's important!Hey chat, what did I miss? Was working hard early today lol
Everybody was talking about some NTR / rape manga. Since there weren't too many pages I decided to read them, and well... The regret is starting to materialize.Hey chat, what did I miss? Was working hard early today lol
Why do you do this to yourself?Everybody was talking about some NTR / rape manga. Since there weren't too many pages I decided to read them, and well... The regret is starting to materialize.
Also stopped there, though my dislike for the OW-Zelda duology kinda makes it more likely that I never finish it-nyaI stopped breath of the wild literally at the start of the last dungeon, so it's on my backlog too.
I didn't wanna feel left out of my dear online acquaintances' conversation, but clearly it was just tomfoolery.Why do you do this to yourself?
PeerI didn't wanna feel left out of my dear online acquaintances' conversation, but clearly it was just tomfoolery.