- Joined
- Nov 18, 2018
- Messages
- 26,907
Gyarus were never the same after Gal Cleaning.I cant believe it got cancelled*
Gyarus were never the same after Gal Cleaning.I cant believe it got cancelled*
#trolled![]()
(also thanks for the mini heart attack)
Rest assured, it's a scam. I called this number expecting @Grogzilla to answer, but it's some kind of motel. I did reserve a bedroom, though![]()
(also thanks for the mini heart attack)
The yuri part is debatable, but the author themselves insists that it is yuri, with even their banner message being:
Careful with those types of jokes, we lost @Madologist cause of something like that.#trolled
He went from 20% to 100% pretty quickly![]()
ASDFGHJKL
Context for the new viewers tuning in:Careful with those types of jokes, we lost @Madologist cause of something like that.
amazing... how beauty Mayama is that make him change his mind drastically![]()
ASDFGHJKL
it shouldn't haveWhat a skill issue, could never be me.
Was that Seer?it shouldn't have
i was going to troll by replying "*shouldn't of" but the typo is so disgusting that i don't even want to use it as a jokeit shouldn't have
amazing... how beauty Mayama is that make him change his mind drastically
Yes, it was him! He’s gone, but his legacy lives on (RonaldsWas that Seer?
Oh my god hes beautiful, whats the title manga?
Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai OtokoOh my god hes beautiful, whats the title manga?