Casual chatting thread

Purple Loli Behind the Slaughter
Contributor
Joined
Apr 11, 2024
Messages
6,348
I felt like it meant 1 point / one same number and not just the value (1)
well, it doesn't. so, meh.
and the fact that the value of 2 became 7 causes the inability for it to become a whole number again
7/2=3.5 3.5*3=10.5+1=11.5 and dividing it further would cause it to become 5.75 (then times three add one yadda yadda)
uh, I hate to break it to you, but 7 is an odd number. 3(7)+1=22, then 22/2=11, 34, 17, 52, 26, 13, 40, 20, 10, 5, 16, 4, 2, 1.

also, should've pointed this out earlier, but...
(4/2)*3+1=7
this doesn't make sense because 4/2 results in 2, an even number. so you divide it by 2, and not multiply by 3 and then add 1.

so... what were you trying to prove?
Also wtf you mean reversible I was only moving forward with each calculation? The one with 6 was one example the one with 2 was to show that it couldn't reach 6(?) I wasn't moving backwards.
okay, sorry for calling it reversible

but still, 2 doesn't reach 6, so what? the conjecture was asking for proof that all positive integers eventually converge to the integer 1. it doesn't matter whether a number passes through or doesn't pass through another number. it just has to reach 1.
 
Dex-chan HATER
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
16,985
Wait, the images finally broke in that thread. :notlikethis: @pandascepter @bigtiddyoneesan
yzVmoz7.png
deserved. bro should've used IMGUR with an ACCOUNT. now his arguments have been lost to history
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,907
@bakedbabana @bigtiddyoneesan
you watch Aria?
I read the original, Aqua, and little bit of the sequel and didn't like it. Just not my kind of thing I guess.
will be confiscating our big titty onee-sans. This is just the first step.
They're taking @bigtiddyoneesan? :notlikethis:
deserved. bro should've used IMGUR with an ACCOUNT. now his arguments have been lost to history
nnwOMss.jpeg

wXhv9Y2.png

Shougakusei ga Mama demo Ii desu ka chapter 22
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top