Casual chatting thread

Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,953
Well, I've been asking to have my contributor status removed since I got it. Worth a try zzzzzzz.

And I'm not exactly trying to be a dick to the staff here, but alright.
easy, be more dickhead than the mods itself.
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,953
iKLQvS4.png

Touhou - The First Magic (Doujinshi)

Fess up, @pandascepter. Tell us what you picked back then.

tSzbb6B.png

Kyou Kara Ore wa Loli no Himo! chapter 12
I dont vote, both is true.
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
705
Well, I've been asking to have my contributor status removed since I got it. Worth a try zzzzzzz.

And I'm not exactly trying to be a dick to the staff here, but alright.
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were being a dick. I was just saying that apparently Roler was and that only got his VIP role removed. If he also lost his contributor role, then you might've had a clear way out.... ;)
 
Level 1 Forum Slop Generator
Group Leader
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
661
Visually:
Admin > Dev > Global Mod > Forum Mod > Designer > PR > Staff

API logic:
Dev > Admin > Global Mod > Forum Mod = Designer = PR = STAFF
we were talking about visually.

still its interesting how there’s a difference
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top