- Joined
- Apr 26, 2020
- Messages
- 11,494
I love you manTelletubies? Isn't that what @sterven calls @DavidianMillerian?
Reminds me of the nickname @sterven gave me.
So cute, you both always post at the same time!!
I love you man
So cute, you both always post at the same time!!
Not that surprising, I've been posting at the same time as both you and him. Like just now.but @BakedBanana that time when you post at the same time on song of the day? with @bigtiddyoneesan was much more suprising. Are you perhaps both have connected brain cell or something.
wow, what the frigNot that surprising, I've been posting at the same time as both you and him. Like just now.
You killed herPoor Makina been left under the water for the past half an hour while I messed around on here and other places.
![]()
![]()
You killed her
wrong pandaWith a conclusion I think we are chronically online on forums at certain of time and day.
also sleep @DavidianMillerian
which panda thenwrong panda
that's a secretwhich panda then
She's fiiiiine.You killed her
I'll have you know I use my time very wisely.With a conclusion I think we are chronically online on forums at certain of time and day.
this claim seems to be getting more and more dubious the more you say it*Not my edit
bro is speedrunning pool scene.I'll have you know I use my time very wisely.
![]()
*Not my edit
alright thenthat's a secret
I would rather not claim photos/edits as mine if they are not. Would be odd, no?this claim seems to be getting more and more dubious the more you say it
Go to bed, Pando.bro is speedrunning pool scene.