That too and also because usually the order of things is Index gets announced first and then Railgun. This time around there hasn't been no word of Index. Some people are coping by saying they might do Index later since they want to focus on Railgun, but I don't know..
Is there some sort of "Ran Yakumo" day event going on that I am not aware of? Or did she appear in some recent game? I keep seeing a sudden influx of Ran fanart on Pixiv.
That too and also because usually the order of things is Index gets announced first and then Railgun. This time around there hasn't been no word of Index. Some people are coping by saying they might do Index later since they want to focus on Railgun, but I don't know..
Ah, okay, I never digged that far out. As for Frenda, yes, she is that anime girl that can retrive anything from her lower half, simply happy it keeps happening.
Ah, okay, I never digged that far out. As for Frenda, yes, she is that anime girl that can retrive anything from her lower half, simply happy it keeps happening.