Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 100 - Catulus Syndrome

The ending is not "bad", it's just not "good". Even though we know the two of them are going out now, their relationship feels more like friends then anything. Makes it feel like something is missing really.
Like, the story brings them together, but leaving it at that leaves something to be desired.

Oh so she's back. Can't say I didn't see this coming, but I guess I'm a bit surprised the author didn't go through with the "black hair Yuki". Nothing really changed in their relationship either.

Still, I very much enjoyed this, 100 chapters is not a bad run at all. I'm going to miss this dearly.

Dex-chan lover
Aww...I feel like we’re just getting started....I’m happy we got the 100 chapters but definitely feel like this is only the half way point. There’s all these feeling Yuki is feeling in this chapter that I want to explore with her. There were little side stories, like the gaming, that could still be explored.

Ah, I’m glad we got an ending but with how open ended it is, it really doesn’t feel like one. Well hopefully we get some epilogue chapters that flesh some of it out. I’m really going to miss this one. I need my dosage of Yuri Neko...

Dammit, I wanted a kiss!! 😭

MAybe I just like things to be more concrete but I feel a lil let down that don't have them specifically being a couple even though they the mcs while yet other are shown.

~sigh~ i dunno..they are cute but whats with the ending..
i surely gonna miss them.. :(

The fact that they introduce a new character at the end could hint to a sequel or spin-off, so all hope is not lost. Maybe ?

Dex-chan lover
Oh I’d soo like a sequel, it doesn’t have to follow the main cast again, it just as to be somewhere near them. How about the new character? If the new story centers around her instead I’m fine with the main cast not appearing as much as long as we get to see them in the background.

Contributor
Hey! This series cant legaly end here right?!

Where am I going to get my fluffy yuri now then?

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! U CAN'T JUST END IT LIKE THAT :(
where will I get my serotonin now....

I still liked the ending tho :3

Users who are viewing this thread