Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 38.5 - Cat Ear Yearning

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it's been so long that i read old chapters. Did it was ever stated that Anna use those and does that mean she is not a Catulus ?

Dex-chan lover
Catulus are the chosen ones, blessed with cuteness!

She preaches the truth. And this is surprising, I guess she isn't Kurumizawa isn't actually a catulus?

And I love Yuki overloading at being called cute by Ayano. She is so precious!

@MoonlightwolfchanX @Lilliwyt @pokperson1000

I looked back on most of the chapters Anna appeared in, and I found that she is the only one with pointed ears who doesn't have fur tufts coming out of the canal. I never thought it was strange until now, but now they look really unnatural with the knowledge that they are fake.
I didn't see any mention of her not being a Catulus, until this extra.

Group Leader
This is the first time they've said outright that Anna isn't a catulus, but they have hinted at it pretty heavily in other chapters.

Maron's whole thing with the pills and hiding that she's a catulus, for example, makes more sense when you realize that her goal is to reconnect with Anna, who is not a catulus.

Special mention goes to chapter 53, which has Maron ask Anna if they would get along better if she wasn't a catulus, and then suspiciously does not put a cat breed next to Anna's name despite every other catulus getting one.

... why in the world is this plot point an extra chapter instead?
Answer: the author consider the fact as non important and the cuteness of Catullus is more of a plot point than this

Everything I know is a lie!
I guess this explains their falling out. Anna never became a catalus and took out her frustration on Maron.

Haha at all these people not getting the hints here. Maron was so harsh to Yuki about Catalus and normal humans not being able to be friends. You all didn't notice the tension between those two when they met up again?

There were actually a lot of hints thrown around. The author did not think it an unimportant detail, it was just not important to be stated outright. This is just a confirmation. I had wondered where she got her ears from and thought she was taking the opposite kind of pill as Maron to make her have the ears and tail. I didn't realise they were fake.

What kind of hospital lets a brat run around and bother their patients? Especially since Catulus syndrom manifests in children (up to the age of 12 i think it was?).

Edit: i forgot the most important part, giving out personal information about the medical history/condition of kids.

She might become a good researcher, but i can't see her being allowed to treat patients.

I know this is a comedy but having spent some amount of time in hospitals over the years, it irks me.

Well this all makes sense now somewhat. that also explains why Annya doesn't have any breed. But it also kinda lowkey sad now that I knew why maron was adamant on being 'normal'.

Users who are viewing this thread