Caught by the Villain - Ch. 1

Starts out as tragedy, turns into comedy/gag manhwa? Manga with silly setups like this (I'm thinking of Kamisama Hajimemashita in particular) usually cover the exposition in fewer pages without having that weird tone shift.

Contributor
Ah yes, lil' bro. Love is what matters, no need to care about... family—wait, what?

@chonkury: I was assuming from that intro that this was supposed to be a high-stress comedy / dramedy, rather than a gag premise per se.

Of course the mood, premise, plot, and characterizations in these genres are all prone to get lost pretty easily XD

@Pokari I guess some premises are more stressful than others. 😂 I usually don't care much about these useless/troublesome family members who take up most of the exposition, but this one was set up to be quite frustrating. Then again the plot is actively chasing the MC so her efforts seem mostly doomed to fail.

she should have teach him about the importance of family love but I guess either way he'll still leave because of plot HAHA , but my dude is really a selfish for leaving his family like that. didn't he knew about the enlistment?? if he knew he wouldn't have left because his whole family will be executed. Poor selena >: I'm not really sure where this will go but I guess the comedy genre? i wish they stayed with the serious drama with action (or something like that) that'll be really cool. I've seen to many comedy ones, I really want something refreshing , but I've read a couple serious ones so I guess I'll be fine

edit: I've read a couple comments and a lot of people were mad with lil' bro, but did he know or did he not? I'm not really sure if I read a part in the chp that he knew, but if he did we'll I guess we can call him an *Asshole*. If he didn't we can't really blame him since he just followed his heart haha

Dex-chan lover
Really interesting to me that everyone is shitting on the brother, but almost nobody is shitting on that law.

Fed-Kun's army
@Swift it's called draconian law. it's pretty common in the old days, however, that brother is actually a bitch cause I'm pretty sure MC DEFINETLY would've told him about that law, he basically condemned his sister to death doing that, fucking ass

Fed-Kun's army
whoa....those are the words of a bunch of loser who got beat by the girl less privileged than them lol

I'm pretty sure that is just another rebellious teenager who doesn't think about how his actions will harm others. But it's incredibly annoying all the same
It's not like the law is anything surprising. It's also shit without anyone mentioning it. Forcing people to be loyal to the country is also shit, but most countries still do that to this day, just usually in a "milder" manner where they uknow, dont punish an entire family with dismemberment.

holy shit her brother sucks lmao- hey DUDE, it's not just romantic love that matters, but love for your family! Worse than abandoning them, you literally sentenced them to death so you could get your dick wet

Users who are viewing this thread