Caught by the Villain - Ch. 15

People change, duh. Obviously sth traumatic happened and made him like that in the novel. She should've had that figured out since she reincarnated.

I think the reason he’s shown this way is either, he’s faking it (highly unlikely) or that what was shown in the book was a skewed depiction of him to make the reader see him as only evil incarnate. Many books do tend to not show much characterization of their villains outside of just evil traits so it would make sense

Long-strip supporter
wouldn't be surprised if the person who poisoned the tea was him....

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@EverydayWeeb420 Its almost always a skewed depiction. One of the fun part about reading is to find alternate reasons a person does something.

But then we also get idiots who blow up mountains because they are flat chested.

I'm amazed by how she can do everything and at the same time do nothing
thanks for the update

I’m pretty sure this is how Ignis was originally,
then his father who never showed him anything resembling love or family suddenly favours Letio and then the heroine also dupes him for Letio... how can anyone not grow bitter and cold?

it'd be hard to turn down a person telling you they just want to live, ya know?

Ooh admins stay alive! I can’t help in the slightest but thank you for translations! I love this webtoon!

Dex-chan lover
im guessing the years and years of assassination attempts kept wearing him down till he went full bastard, totally understandable if that was the case coz honestly who wouldnt

Thankyou so much for the translations!! I love the character interactions in this series so much!

He probably planted the poisen himself but... I don't think the assasination attempts are a lie.
"He's really handsome.."
At least Selena's being honest XD

Users who are viewing this thread