Caught by the Villain - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@solonit
true, outside reader has better hindsight
Also, I've been coping via escapism and planning how I would deal with transmigration for the past 11 years, so that's probably not fair either.

Im willing to bet he hugged celestine to ward off the original FL (ilea was it?) by creating this "omg is he gay why is he hugging a knight" misunderstanding 🤭🤭

People are so hard on Ignis 😛
I mean it is highly hinted that he is a sociopath, but at this point in time he can still come out as a decent person (depending on what the author will do next).
It was shown that he was truly angry seeing hero in such a shabby house in previous chapters, which means that to some degree he cares for people like good monarch should. He don't want to lose talented people and tries to coax them to his side, which also is reasonable for a good ruler.
Unfortunately, the methods he is using are questionable. He is quite manipulative and cunning. He is doing great use of all information he has gathered, to achieve his goal, but in the end, he did not really force our FL - he gave her a choice (making sure beforehand that his offer will really look as best possible action in her case). He is cunning, but I think it is still too early to deem him as a full-fledged villain - I mean I suppose that the story will go this way, but I think the author left some space to make a reasonable twist that he is not exactly a villain.
Can't wait to see how the story will unfold

Tbh i honestly forgot about this so when I saw the girl on the last panel, I was shook with how awful her hair was

Aggregator gang
I was so annoyed but i couldn't help lmao seeing "Screaming in gay" note 🤣

Aggregator gang
lmao. while reading this
Badass battle music just started playing in the background from my music playlist.

how much longer until she realizes that she's dealing with real human beings instead of novel characters?

Users who are viewing this thread