Caught by the Villain - Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
I laughed more at the end cards than the story. Still good though.

choosing ignis is gay b/c Selena is posing as Celestine
choosing ilea is also gay because selena is actually a girl.
very amusing.

Thank you for the chapter 🥰

Dex-chan lover
The moment it gets revealed that He is a She, I wonder how all 3 will react... Maybe they will fight over her more.

This is like Mulan all over again
"Am I gay? But I only like him. Oh, he's actually a girl. Wait, so am I gay or not??"

Gotta love traps and gender benders.

Lmao, he manipulated her into agreeing to being his knight, and then gets upset she says it's just for the benefits. Like what'd you expect, loyalty?
At least he's hotttt.

I don’t think Celestine showing up is going to save her. I mean... not only will they probably look different but their attitudes are VERY different.

Thank you for the translation. I love this story!

It's really annoying when MC just labels people as a certain thing because of the novel only. Like how she pities the female lead because she is an unloved child, but Ignis is also an unloved child?? Why so one sided? Just because a book said he is a bad guy and the girl is pitiful (even though after meeting her realizes she isn't some meek girl) she must always view Ignis negatively? She doesn't even consider how sad it is that Ignis works to take the throne since he was a child, but Letio can just come in and take everything in a second? Just not vibing with this MC. Her mind is really one dimensional.

Users who are viewing this thread