Caught by the Villain - Ch. 18

aaaaaa please dont make this hot possessive emperor type pussy out later on
MAY HE BE LOYAL AND SWEET 😭

honestly while he does seem possessive n clingy he's not really that villainous so far, i like a personality with a bit of bite
.....But it's much better than all those shitty princes and other MLs that are supposed to be heroes/whatever but just end up acting like fickle assholes the entire story & get crazy awful jealous & possessive over the main girl while screwing around with others. Those are even worse because they act more villainous but are never acknowledged as villains by anyone, much less the story itself

i love it. And then Ignis wanting selene/celestine to choose for her own in the later parts of the webtoon would be a great character development plot for him.

Is he bisexual or is he really just a spoiled brat who wants to get everything he wants. I mean his words are so suggestive I can't help it

Aggregator gang
"He is a villain who will never let go of something once it has already in his hands"
Even toilet papers? Gross.

at this point i just her to go to ilea, like people are not objects and absolutely have the right to belonging to themselves

HE IS SO GAY FOR SELENA WELPPP IS HE REALLY TREATING A MAN LIKE THIS WHAT IF SELENA WAS TRULY A MAN IM- 👁️👁️

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I was wrong about Ignis maybe actually being not "A Villain," but I'm very happy about this development - the comedy riffs were getting repetitive.

I may have soft spot for villain
So i don’t like when the FL just keep saying he’s a villain so he’s scary etc etc
First of all, you’re in a new world
Second of all, they are not just a character anymore and people who live with you!!

same @shiroykumo i agree with what you sa because the villain is sooooooo cute though i don't his obsession but i like his determination and also his FACE lol.
and there another in FL's HAREM
congrats FL you catch another FIsh. 😀😀😀😀😀

Users who are viewing this thread