Caught by the Villain - Ch. 20

I really loved this story, why does it have to be licensed ?
I will wait for the last releases, thank you so much ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Its hard being "Celestine"
I wonder if Letio know about "Celenstine" true gender 🤔 since he once said that "Celestine" had save him once before joining military but he didnt said if its really Celestine or his sister that pretend to be "Celestine"

I can't stand tappytoons Dx I hate that they are picking up so many good stories. They are so expensive and have an awful system

Dex-chan lover
I dislike that you are not continuing but I'm also happy for all the work you did so far.

Thank you and good luck in your next projects./

I’m sad that you are dropping but grateful for all the work you have done until now and very happy to hear that there’s going to be a mass release. Thank you so much for translating this series, it’s a gem!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
F's in the goddamn chat, I really wanted to see where this was going :/ ty for your hard work

Awww it's bittersweet but I'm glad for the author! Thanks for the chapters so far and the ones we'll get in the future!!♡

Darn it, I have no issues paying but Tappytoons sucks so badly. But no matter what I appreciate the fact that you all translated this in the first place, so thank you. I guess I will have to wait and put up with Tappytoons in order to continue to read this. Or really brush up on my Korean LOL.

I really hate tappytoons, but what can you really do I guess.

Thanks for translating thus far.

Lettio is Ignis but with brown hair and darker skin confirmed.
Thank you so much for the translations so far and memes!! 🤗
I used buy from tappytoons but sometimes there'd be bad translations and typesetting, and it sucks cause there's no comment sections or ways to reach out to get better quality for something you paid for. So I've just been reading the 24 hr wait till free webtoons.

Users who are viewing this thread