Caught by the Villain - Ch. 21

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123

Plan (roughly) : Be friends with MC(brown). Keep MC busy and away from the Princess and throne. Prince and Princess gets together as planned. No romantic triangles of doom. Prince gets the throne and survives. She survives. Profit.

Problem : They are just going to fall in love with her.

I'm so sorry to hear about the hacker..hope nothing like this ever happens in the future..thank you for the update 😊

He's being greedy too fast. The author has yet to show why he really is the ml appart from his obsession which is villain~y? I get it is a plot twist but he's too much.
Thank you princess alliance. Hope you guys are doing well

...it's time to murder someone. (aka the GODDAMN HACKER I MEAN HOW DARE YOU??!??! WE JUST WANTED A MASS RELEASE AND YOU RUINED ALL THEIR HARD WORK!!) ok sorry i need to calm down. besides that, anyone wanna team up for the murder??

also the art style is so gorgeous ugh

:( Hope everything gets resolved smoothly! That seriously sucks. With groups moving onto discord as a haven after the wave of copyright claims on other sites, it's like the one place left for people to gather xD
I think Naver bought out Wattpad earlier and I do remember reading webnovels off Wattpad once upon a time.

Who even dared?? X(
Thank you for all your hard work, hopefully everything is resolved now and you're doing alright :c

Ignis is seriously hateful for making demons come each time he want it, but I understand a bit for this one : I sincerely hope the MC will finally show to everyone how baddass she is.

Dude this defenetly counts as sexual harassment in the work place. Also is he secretly gay because he doesn't know that the mc is a girl and that was pretty 👀 so.

Dex-chan lover
Man, fuck that "hacker" (it prolly wasn't even a legit hacker, just some script kiddie tryna get a power high).
Y'all can bounce back, i know you've got it in ya

Dex-chan lover
He really released demons just so she could possibly fight them and gain recognition. And eventually if he doesn't stop touching her and being possessive a rumor is going to spread that she slept with him to get her position, even though they all think she is a guy she's considered a pretty guy so others might believe it.

So basically ignis was deprived from the basic need of love from his parents, making him feel helpless and deprived from his innermost desire which he projected onto other things as his possessions instead. His lack of attachments made him obsessed with the things he wants and will do anything to get them just because he didnt have it in the first place.
Short analysis coz i have counseling exam tomorrow but idk lol

Users who are viewing this thread