Caught by the Villain - Ch. 26

..... ..... and the biggest plot twist of them all is the fact that Letio is an insensitive nutcase....

...I'm not sure what Letio will learn from THIS version of Ilea. :D

Also, I'm preeetty sure that even mercenaries know that you shouldn't break into a person's house just like that or that you shouldn't hound them or grab them if you don't want them to get scared and/or aggressive.

Letio...... my poor baby... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 😭 Though ngl I don't hate this side to much but 😢

Ho yea, so the puppy is a wild dog instad. That's what was wrong with him ! xD
Or a wild wolf... I guess wolf x)

Even if you're not socialized, you would instinctively know it's someone else's territory?
But isn't it strange to make the main character of a story so Yandere lolol

okayyyy...at this point i desperately just want her to get out of there away from those two crazy mfs...

In other words, Letio was a street urchin taught to be a real criminal by mercenaries and Selene is going to be stupid (for plot) and take her novel over the in-your-face evidence in front of her.

She was wrong about Ignis's, Ilea's, and Celestine's circumstances and hasn't learned to question her assumptions yet. She's going for a Grand Slam.

...so which one is the villain? I’m pretty sure at some point we’re going to find out something terrible about Illea and then she’ll just be surrounded by awful people. Her Harlem is messed up, and she’s going to need to let go of her plot fixation to survive.

Does that mean in the original story, Ilea uses Letio to become Empress so that she can be free (from patriarchy basically)? Psychopath, sociopath and potential narcissist, Alzheimer's, saviour complex. This is like a mental health awareness campaign lol

Users who are viewing this thread