Caught by the Villain - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
As freaked out as she was, I wonder how freaked out her brother would have been to have some dude come up and start rubbing his hand. 🤣
At least they gave a plausible explanation unlike most other series would have left it as "ambiguously bisexual".

The clean up and translations were on point! Thank you!
I wasn't distracted by anything at all when reading. I read on mobile, so I didn't encounter the page sizing issue that others have on desktop.

Thank you!!! English is not my mother language, but i think your translation easy to understand

This looks interesting, thanks for picking it up! The quality was great on mobile too.

Ty for the translation! Honestly he's cunning and smart, but there isn't much to judge him as villainous from this alone... also the brother really get the selfishness from the mother lol

Ty for the translation ! for a first time, it's was a neat job ! Smooth to read and understand, and the font you choose for the words make it pleasant to read. 😄

You did a marvelous job! (≧∇≦)b Thank you so much for going out of your way to bring is this chapter! The story indeed seems very interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work!

The back and forth sizes of the pages made me think Ignis had ridiculously long shoulders for a second before I realized what happened. I thought that was funny.

Thank you so much for doing the translation! 😭🙏 You even clean the sfx thanks a lot🥺🥺🥺❤️

Users who are viewing this thread