Caught by the Villain - Ch. 3

You did a good job! Thank you very much for doing this. Been dying to know what came next and now I want more...😂

NGL, i was ready to be mad that someone sniped this. BUT at the same time im so thankful you did this because its a good story and the translators are taking a long af time to upload this one. I'm not bashing them i'm just saying this one seems like it was put on the back burner. Anyways, thank you!

One man group? More like one man army! That was a really good scanlation!

I hope the update reminds the group that it still exists.

I wonder why she didn't just tell him that her father was unwell.

I know that her dad has an illness, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t laugh when his hair was graying from the ENDS. Ombré aging

Omg haha the "ombre aging" comment 🤣 Thanks so much for the chapter! I wonder if the villain personally knows her dad?

what if prince ignis ties his hair down then boom he become zen ryu

Dex-chan lover
"So you are Celestine Evan."
No, sir! I'm Evan Celestine, you must have got me confused with someone else, sir!

The more I read this, the more I hate the brother for abandoning them >:/

Aggregator gang
Because of how the pages are sized, it looks like Ignis has massive shoulders at the end of page 25. The size of this lad... 😄

This is the first otome isekai with the MC's main motivation being familial love. That last part actually made me teary

I found that changing the pixels to 700 fixes the alignment and thank you for the awesome translation 🤩♥️

Fed-Kun's army
"do your best to serve your country" personally finding it very difficult to sympathize with this government (just like in real life!) on account of the implicit threat that if you don't serve, your bloodline gets ended in a brutal fashion. hopefully the royal family faces the executioner

But srsly I personally would like to be trained as an archer XD I know it's hard and things but archery is so cool ngl
Edit: NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT.. did she get a medal at her past life? what was it for? did she acc knew how to use the sword and that's why she was persistent about it?? I feel like she knows how to use the sword but she didnt want to get the prince's attention...

Users who are viewing this thread