Caught by the Villain - Ch. 30

Thank you PA for the mass release and for translating this till now.
As it's a great story I'm happy for the author that he got an official translation

Congrats to the author and fuck Tappytoons, I can drink to that hahaha. Great work! I'm sure you all did a better job than they will.

@1zva From my understanding it's a poor service model. The money they charge is outrageous, and very little actually goes to the author. So basically they gouge readers and throw scraps to the creators. And you buy access, not ownership, unlike actual books. I have quite a bit of manga personally and spent some good money, but at least they're all mine.

@Zeesnowflower2002
You can scroll through the comments for answer, but basically they're exploiting both customers and author for profit. They are using system of renting manga for the price you could buy a hardcover, and the profit author is earning is miserable compared to what the company is getting. Also they're basically running a monopoly

This still left on a cliffhanger tho T_T uwuuu. Glad for the author too...maybe they'll publish on a few other platforms like maybe Tapas too (ones I can actually support since I'm broke T_T)

But I thank all of y'all so much for everything and appreciate the time, work, and money that was spent on this project! Wishing all of y'all the very best!!♡♡

Of course he gets caught 😂😂

Thanks for the translations so far! I'm gonna wait for it to catch up on tappytoons. But I've also noticed a lot of work on tappytoons being licensed in tapas. Which It's so much easier to earn ink there

Thank you for doing this project!!! I really enjoy it and hopefully I can see it continued on a platform that isn’t as predatory as Tappytoons 😭😭

I really, really, really, really hate Tappy!! What we really need is for one of the big official English company's to take notice of the gold mine Tappy is hoarding away unfairly and then start properly licensing that collection away from them, so that these manga can be released in paperback!! I'd buy them! ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the massive translations!

Sadly if this was on any other app besides tappytoon I would likely support it.

Dex-chan lover
Popular opinion: Tappytoon can suck my left nut
Unpopular opinion: you fucking cowards at Princess Alliance can suck my right nut

Seriously, fuck every single scanlation group that pussies out on scanlating just because the faggoty manhwa vultures have purchased the rights to distributing the series.
If you originally were scanlating this before it got snatched up, you were already illegally distributing it, so why change your tune now?

Dex-chan lover
@Volttekka ikr. It's not like Tappytoon itself reached out to the alliance and told them to stop.

P.S. I'll suck them both. No homo

Users who are viewing this thread