Caught by the Villain - Ch. 44

Shit just binged this. Sorry Selena. This novel is more like "Stuck Between Two Sociopaths." 🤡

@someunregpunk, she IS possesing Selena's body. I remember in the earlier chapters she said that Celestine turned like that because of all their debts, his ill father AND depressed sister. So Selena did exist in the novel too it's just that she was an insignificant side character.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe people still think letio is a implied yandere. We've crossed that bridge a dozen chapters back ladies and gents, right now Selena doesn't have much of a choice but his help, gotta remember they ARE reporters outside their house,she was poisoned and if selena is ever found out, their family under normal circumstances would be put to death, she needs a ally even if letio is crazy and letio as well needs someone to give him proper socializing skills which is the MC, gotta remember letio is also a powerful force and ignis himself isn't any better in the head, lol I just can't wait for when he realizes and goes full force and trying to make selena his woman.

why this guy also the prince have yandere tendencie 😩😩

i will just ship selenaxmoney…

Fed-Kun's army
seriously i cannot like Letio...even IF the MC somehow dumb enough to fall for him i cannot like him
the level of "creep" this guy has is just off the chart...he's like a garbage can wrapped in a pretty wrapping

right now i really want to go over to the author house and sledgehammered their knee and force them to kill Letio in the next chapter (i won't actually do that obviously don't take this seriously...but one thing for sure is that character really piss me off) .-.

Users who are viewing this thread