Caught by the Villain - Ch. 47

Double-page supporter
Oh lord this man is about to be REALLY confused about his sexuality. He thinks the girl he loves is a dude.

"The villain discovered my identity" Boy but it takes it's sweet time to discover Celestine's identity :))

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter

I hope when they cure the dad they can also help Rose (but this would mean he would know the title of this webtoon by then) <.<

Dex-chan lover
This series reminds me this movie
latest

I hope MC reveals his identity to Ignis in the same way of the movie
images

I think it's better to translate Young-Ae as "My Lady" instead cuz it can confuse some people and its better for context.

Im DEAD !!!! This story is just too good, hit me right in the feels ♡♡♡

He so loves her !!!! I just wish to binge read on this story !!!! The chapters are just to short for me to be satisfied !!!

Cant say more than thank you, i feels
like a kid on Christmas day when i read this ♡♡♡

@Yatsuki
She is the FL of novel, which Selena knows. You know Ignis is the 2nd ML in there. Originally right after she met 1st ML (other prince) she fell in love with him. (I forgot his name lol.)
So yeah, and she knows Selena is a woman, figured out while dancing with her I guess.
Whatever, currently, her father wants her to be married with Ignis. So yeah, she is crown princess right now but she doesn't want it.
Hope it became an answer for your question. [not spoiler but someone can report it as a spoiler (It has happened to me before.) so I put the tag.]
-----
Please tell him! Lol :Dd
Thank you so much for the update <33

Dex-chan lover
@Yumesel
I think Ilea realized from the first time they met (and her immediately going "give Sir Ivan to me" during that, since having a strong lady knight would be perfect for her)

In term of the reveal, my expectation is the somewhat cliche:
Ambush (expected)
Prince got distract in a moment of thinking too much, and Selena take a hit to protect him.
He realize her gender while trying to do some first aid/heal her.

we love a man who loves someone regardless of gender. it will be a pleasant surprise to be discovered :)

@WhimsiCat
Yes it can be like what you said.
I don’t know if Ignis's discovery will happen like your expectation or not but it could be the case. And I would laugh so hard. Because, you know how is Selena trying to stay undiscovered but, he finds out... because of a scar... like... isn't it funny tho? 😂

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter is just

Ignis: I'm not having gay thoughts! has the gayest thoughts

Any kind spoiler person able to get us a chapter # when he finally realizes?? Fuck. I cant take it.

Users who are viewing this thread