Caught by the Villain

She's yandere for her dad. Cool.
I love this, i just hope she keeps up this cool ass female lead personality and doesn't end up all blushy blushy for the prince,,
at least not yet :3

OMG!! She is soooo coool!😍

Her brother is prick. How could leave her alone like that?!
I love this story. I cant wait for the next chapter. 😄

daymmmmmm savage ass bitch be like "Dad we got dinner tonight...mincemeat :)" *creepy ass smile* cutting up that 6 eyed lion ass mother chucker like butter

damage recieved from a SERIOUS cliffhanger: 10000000000000
current status: barely gripping for dear life

I wonder if the MC doing all this ends up changing the roles of the people around her. Like the Hero and the Villian change places and maybe the Heroine becomes a Villainess? (Or just a secondary Heroine)

Or maybe someone else will become the new villain? It seems like the male lead might not actually be a bad guy so maybe there was something that made him evil and thanks to the MC that wont happen now

oh my gosh I'm getting excited! Thank yous o much for picking this up! I hope you guys are prioritizing yourselves first before anything else!

I really like this Manhwa...i just can’t get over how the ML’s hair looks like a mullet to me lol

I just can’t get over the fact that the father’s hair is greying from end to root instead of root to end 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I am enjoying it but I expected something else from the title like " the villain knows that I am from another world" or as I was advancing in the story " the villain knows I am a girl".

I love main character's like this!!! Such a bad bitch, I love her lmao. Also the ML gives me gay vibes lol but aight

Users who are viewing this thread