Caught by the Villain

this is an average 6/10 for me so far... i dont like the characters at all. that black haired hguy is annoying, almost all characters are annoying except for Ignis. idk why i started to read this a few days ago but it's not as engaging as I first read it. but much appreciation to the tl, scanlate team

I really don't know how to feel about this, everyone in this story is crazy.
Both the price and letio are extremely possessive of the FL and it is all justified and we are supposed to accept this because of the ML past like wtf
The little brother too, we are supposed to sympathize with him for leaving his family behind because Rose is sick and because he is so pitiful. He is self-deprecating because his sister can do everything better than he can. He is supposed to be the older brother here but why is he like a child?
Every single relationship in this story is extremely unhealthy and it bugs me why the author decides it to be like that.
This manhwa is tagged as shoujo so it's supposed to be targeted towards young female teen. Im a guy so I might not getting this, not to sound mean but do women really relate or like possessive relationships or adult males that are mentally unstable? I mean if you like it sure.
I can't seem to like any of the characters in this and I don't mean they need to be perfect but with the way they are set up, it is just too much. Sadly ill be dropping this as with every passing chapter I keep hating the character more and more. I mean if you like a story where every character is not mentally sound sure but ill say this again, everyone in this story are crazy.

For everyone annoyed with the characters--It's presented as a character flaw for the characters to be so messed up. You're supposed to think they're shitty. Even the MC thinks they suck. I can't say for Letio because it's possible that it's setting him up to be a villain, but at least for the prince guy, he probably will act more normal as the story goes on especially because the MC doesn't put up with his possessive bs. Just have patience because it feels like we are still at the beginning of the story.

Also, thank you thank you to the translators!!!

What the hell did I read ?
Those male characters behave totally gay. The drawing style supports this.
Did not think it is just by reading the tags and the description. There are mangas which has similar tags&description but are not even close to this setup.
Yeah, I know, there are some who like this genre. But you have to realize, that there are others who not.
Also, why does it feel like the main characters have cotton pad in their heads instead of a brain ?

If I hadn't been bored I would have dropped this 5 chapters in. MC is incredibly stupid sometimes. Even though the story tries to portray her to be intelligent and competent, that all falls away when she tries to avoid the novel ending. Oh 20 things are different now than they were in the novel? Well there is a 300 percent chance things will follow the novels ending if I get involved. Just don't be a moron and it will be fine ffs.

This is the first webtoon I am 100 percent cheering for the ML. Both ML and second ML are sucky, but second ML is reallyyyyy creepy

If you like good character development, good story, etc. Dont read this. Just another trash manhwa about reincarnation with a stupid MC doing stupid shit.

Whoa where'd all the hate come from?? I really like this story, I mean the MC can be a lil dense sometimes but I like her and I think both ML are interesting. It's a fun story not some literary classic, I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread