Cavalier of the Abyss - Ch. 145

Just kill all of them, Nex. Osky, Xix, Iffrita, Calabolg, Kill them all.

Double-page supporter
So.
First son of Serin is Ninoorta, stolen by the b*tch and seen as the son of the b*tch.
Second kid is the fragile girl the god thingy saved. It's not Siana but the other little girl right ?
Third son was Slaneesh-made by a god that incarnated itself and is Xix ?
What.

Dex-chan lover
Now THAT explains how the 3 is born.

And Ouroboros has the memory of that Star.

Jyi

@Neil, well he did somehow when he merged with Caladbolg.

Now... The star seems to say Mithra/Miya is the child that will receive more love than Serin's biological son (Ninurta)... And he told her not to worry about this child
If we suppose Serin doesn't get it (since Mithra/Miya isn't born at this moment), who/what exactly is Mithra/Miya ?

Is she really Iffrita and Nex's son ?
Or something else ?

Or did I miss something lol ?

Fed-Kun's army
Ninurta is serin and Nex biological son kidnapped by Iffrita and raised reciving more love from everyone except from his father (Iffrita really loved and careed for him, she even died for him)

Siena is also Serin and Nex daughter born with the power to regenerat but with a frail body, to save her the star give a part of himself
now the star says saomthing Serien mentioned before "You don't have the power to protect both of your chiled" that's why she abondonned Ninurta.

Finally Xix or Jyi is the star who became Serien's son to be part of their world.

So basicly our MC just discovered that he is the main protagonist and the mastermind behind the change of fate!

GENIOUS !

WHY DOES THIS AMAZING SERIES HAVE TO GO ON HIATUS AGAIN ?!
The world is suffering!

Jyi

Well, the problem is that the star says : "[...] That kid will receive more love than your biological child"

That means the star refers to a child that is not Serin's.
Either that or something's wrong with the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty interesting. I like the idea that only a star can affect another star.
It's like in Tower of God you have the Axes (or Axis, Singular) who are able to change reality itself essentially influencing the tale or story to their own whims

I wonder why Osky is willing to be nice to Xix though knowing what he is this entire time, I guess he's afraid Xix has the potential to fuck him over at some point so it'd be better to be with him than against.

@Rozzak
>retconned into a god
Not really, he's just something more than we initially assumed. The breadtrail we were given led us to believe he was the Undead King Noche. We believed this because we know that Xix was an undead since he wasn't under Siana's control when he decided to take her heart for his own. In other words he was an undead before Siana did anything. So later on when he released the Seal that could only be undone by Nex's blood child, it made sense that it was a red herring because he had Siana's heart at the time.
Then Caladbolgs realization that Xix was 'something ancient', and Skoll respecting Xix - also reinforced that he was this legendary character from years past. I mean we had a whole little segment talking about this Noche character and why else would Osky be so willing to help Xix if he wasn't Noche?

We were constantly told that Nex would lose his son and that he would have two children. That later changed within these last few chapters, which is what I consider the retcon to Hekaloth having actually said "You will have three children". This is mentioned offhandedly but changes things because right before this, Ninoorut was officially confirmed as the son which was the end of the prophecy. But now that's been retconned so Xix can be his child as well.

Why the Author decided to change the prophecy number of children from two to three, I'll never know. I think Xix actually being a Star instead of Noche is okay, but I don't believe we were given enough information to ever assume he was a Star instead of Noche because we never had knowledge of Stars until right now. So it feels cheap.

The rabbit hole just gets deeper. I am grateful they are filling in all of the blanks, that's a lot of fore thought and great character building after years of wondering why some of them acted the way they have from Immortal Regis to now. Thank you for the chapters

Contributor
Star "Jyi" has similar personality as Cal.

They both want to be spoiled and babied. Have large mood swings, spontaneous.

Is this a Star-exclusive trait pattern we see?

Also explains why Osky is so irresponsible. And also has mood swings, spontaneous (makes decisions on the spot like summoning Ouroboros).

They also do whatever they want lol. Treat the whole world as if a game/simulation.

Contributor
Also another pattern is their desire of having a "family"

Cal is really into the idea of having a big brother, even if it's fake.

"Jyi" literally puts himself for adoption, wants a mama.

Osky has... Children.

They also display a trait for curiosity, novelty, while has almost no consideration for what may come in the future.
(Makes me think of kids, and those with ADHD.)

Are Stars lost orphans with attachment issues? Then got isekaied? Lol. Each "world" is a playground of first come first serve or what.

Users who are viewing this thread