Cell - Ch. 12

Korean society is a lot more fucked up than Japanese.
Too much geared towards status.
All characters are proud that are cheap and shallow personalities.

The MC is so pathetic. I was expecting him to get his shit together and do something useful with his abilities but no. I will be dropping this.

Damn is there some kind of secret society? This story just keeps getting more and more intriguing

Also I love his two friends lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, South Korea is all kinds of fucked up, it's just that they have a weirdo brother that makes them look good in comparison. This shit just gave me the heebie-jeebies, and I can't even blame any one character.

This is so stupid he has no footing and instead of making something himself and climbing, he chooses to suck everyone's peen to make it which means all he needs to do is to fck up once and he'll fall again

Double-page supporter
Nepotism is a whole lot more prevalent in South Korea than most countries. A shame really.

Dude used to be able to hear a rat masturbating from next town over while closing his ears and now he gotta stretch his neck to eavesdrop from 12 feet away? And what's with that very obvious "HEY YOU RICH PERSON ME LOVE MONEH ME SUCKY YOUR DINGY DONG?" I mean like, sure everyone love getting their dingy dong sucked by brown-nosing inferiors but pretty sure they appreciate discretion, no?

Haha..i know people don't really like the mc but i weirdly like it. He's kinda throw all his pride away and i want to see that perspective after all the egoistic mc i've read. And i'm glad he didn't throw his old friends away.

Dex-chan lover
@GeraltTheRivia " i want to see that perspective after all the egoistic mc i've read. "

he is still abit egoistic and kind of entitled b*stard you know. so much so that he doesnt feel touched or anything after he was given a place to live in for free

I believe he was like that because he heard the parents talking shit about him. He knows that place was nothing to them

Double-page supporter
I thought I'd hate MC but I like him, especially since he still invited his two friends over to his new place lol. I was worried he totally ditched them. I'm excited to see where are this goes, even if he's not using his powers every chapter

Users who are viewing this thread