Chainsaw Man 2

I thought there was still the issue of the gun devil? That could be why there's a Part 2, since it feels like it got tossed out since Makima's "reveal" as the antagonist. Either that, or it's gonna continue with Denji being a high schooler and taking care of the new control devil or whatnot. Or both.

Dex-chan lover
@aloealoha Denji killed the gun devil who had possessed Aki and later Makima made one of her bodyguards a hybrid to use against Chainsawman and Denji.

There's the primordial fears, Denji needs to get Power back and we don't know anything about the Four Horsemen Makima talked about (along with the gun devil the 5 of the killed chainsaw man in hell). So there's plenty of material part 2.

Aggregator gang
Don't expect this to come out in the next 3 months or something. This will take time. I bet on late 2021.

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking about how challenging it'll be to wait for the first chapter...
Okay!
This feels unwinnable.

Dex-chan lover
This straight up doesnt have a single chapter yet and its rated 8.69
This some sword art online/attack on titan fandom level cringey shit

What kind of antagonist will we even have in chapter 2?

Darkness and Control are terrifying concepts enough and the only two things I can think of that terrifies humanity more is a Devil of Death and a Devil of the fear of a concept of a higher being/god.

Other than that, I need my Chainsaw, Blood and Control Devils in one roof again at the end of this one, fam.

Power being a blood demon always seemed strangely underpowered to me given how blood and guts seems to fuel a lot of the demons including Chainsaw. Maybe her revival will make her a powerful foe in the sequel where her upbringing is less tranquil...besides the demons that haven't experienced death of course.

Users who are viewing this thread