Chainsaw Man 2

can someone fill in if it was published the 4th of january or not??? https://otakukart.com/420815/chainsaw-man-manga-sequel-and-anime-updates/#:~:text=Chainsaw%20Man%20manga%20sequel%20and%20anime%20news%3A,be%20working%20on%20the%20anime. If so, this article is full of shit then....

I want aki back, as a spirit possessing something or whatever, i know fujimoto may make in a way we won't complain about, his end was just, so.... empty.

I am being ridiculous right ?

@Agavadon Pretty sure thats the point of his character, like his big bad enemy, the gun devil, the one he's been chasing for years just gets fucked in a single chapter, his reason to exist is to kill demons, but yet hes surrounded by demons as his friends, the person he loves is a demon, and in the end he becomes a demon.

If denji's gonna go to hell again in order to find the reincarnated version of power. wouldn't that mean he has to find a group of humans that would make a contract with the hell devil by slitting their throats? And I have a feeling that denji's gonna meet the darkness devil again.

To respond to Heled, Power was a Devilman/Fiend, so already weaker than a full Devil, and was purposely kept weak by Makima. She is shown to have control over all blood within an area once she powers up (heh). That includes the blood of living individuals, as she eviscerated Makima and several other agents with their own blood after emerging from Chainsawman.

Give us Power back!!!
And there's unfinished business with Devil of the Dark too. It's interesting to see which one the stronger is. And what will the fear of darkness be if Chainsaw consumes it.

@Oofbruh but he already had several girlfriends, no? I mean:
- Kobeni (although she was traumatized by their first date and likely dead inside);
- Makima (although in the end she was eaten by him);
- Reze (who's probably still alive. Probably);
- Power (yeah, original Pawa's dead, but Denji promised her that he'll turn her reincarnated form into Pawa, so...).
And all that in his 15 years. He's already at the "James Bond" level of womanizing. A bit more and it'll turn into "To Love Ru".

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Denji continues their japanese tradition (of LN and weirdy mangakas) and marry the reincarnate makina (remember Usagi Drop)

So all of his dreams came true and also the chainsaw devil but now what he is living for? Makima or to bring back power ????

Users who are viewing this thread