Chainsaw Man - Ch. 131 - Taste of Crap

Dex-chan lover
Denji is really rising her well XD.

If Nayuta can recognize Famine as her sister but still be her current personality, it means that she has some sort of "mnemonic" quality to her power.

But it seems things are on the path to catastrophe, at least two very powerful Devils seem to not want that, if Famine wasn't working on humanity's side this could be worse.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that 3 out of 4 of the Horse(wo)men take almost full control of whatever domain it is they are associated with.
  • Control/Conquest: With whoever they consider beneath them or have defeated. Naturally the one who has the most power concerning domination.
  • War: Turning anything they "own" into weapons
  • Famine: Can control anyone who is starving... and maybe starved to death?
Unless Chainsaw Man Pochita managed to weaken them a bit, Death might be the most powerful of the sisters(?) since almost everyone fears death and we can theorize she might be able to control anyone who dies and/or fears death.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn’t realize the importance of school, how it shape the seed of new future lol

Contributor
Interesting that 3 out of 4 of the Horse(wo)men take almost full control of whatever domain it is they are associated with.
  • Control/Conquest: With whoever they consider beneath them or have defeated. Naturally the one who has the most power concerning domination.
  • War: Turning anything they "own" into weapons
  • Famine: Can control anyone who is starving... and maybe starved to death?
Unless Chainsaw Man Pochita managed to weaken them a bit, Death might be the most powerful of the sisters(?) since almost everyone fears death and we can theorize she might be able to control anyone who dies and/or fears death.
I wonder what happens when someone can be controlled by multiple of them :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. Just let Fujimoto cook for a few months and he’ll never miss. Getting impatient with him is the worst thing. That chapter made me giggle like a little school girl. First, barf again!? You could write an essay on Chainsaw Man and vomit lol, like a collegial essay or something!
Nayuta is such a cool character! It’s like she’s Makima and Denji’s love child. As cool as ever! I knew Famine was cool from the beginning so nothing new under the sun, but that pizza and Chinese food line was so damn funny! Her power seems a bit situational though, she probably is weaker than a not weakened War.
Lastly, Nayuta being the most powerful schoolgirl ever in anime, based!

I love this damn manga!

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. Just let Fujimoto cook for a few months and he’ll never miss. Getting impatient with him is the worst thing. That chapter made me giggle like a little school girl. First, barf again!? You could write an essay on Chainsaw Man and vomit lol, like a collegial essay or something!
Nayuta is such a cool character! It’s like she’s Makima and Denji’s love child. As cool as ever! I knew Famine was cool from the beginning so nothing new under the sun, but that pizza and Chinese food line was so damn funny! Her power seems a bit situational though, she probably is weaker than a not weakened War.
Lastly, Nayuta being the most powerful schoolgirl ever in anime, based!

I love this damn manga!

Upon rereading, I realized Fami controls Falling. It’s a bit surprising. Isn’t she supposed to be a Primordial Fear, one that never experienced death before? She looked awfully tame here. Well, she wasn’t trying to kill Asa, Yoru and Denji and she’s fricking sexy to boot but still, I didn’t expect her to be "contracted" to Fami. But it is true, I fear starvation more than I fear falling from heights/trauma (don’t got none thankfully) since I can go bankrupt at any moment but can’t just die by jumping off a building, so...

Man, what a nice little arc. Nayuta being in control of the situation ever since Denji left home under her orders is so nice, feels like a Makima that really cares about Denji, although she accepted the idea of humans being wiped out by devils very quickly. Grazzie God Italians invented pizza, am I right?

Dex-chan lover
First of, how diligent of Nayuta. Second, Famine preventing a demonic prophecy so she can eat her favorite food is based. Third, Yoru will have no choice but to team up with Chainsaw Man now. Fourth, what a way to end the chapter with Nayuta going to school. I swear this manga never fails to amaze me before the chapters end.

Users who are viewing this thread