Chainsaw Man - Ch. 174 - Ayyy, Aging

Dex-chan lover
This whole thing is a fucking stupid idea

Excessive plant growth, ever-multiplying cancers and diseases, and undying locust swarms.

All this is shit i came up with in 5 seconds, yet these clowns who are supposed to lead the free world can't fucking put two and two together. They think they're gonna live forever, they soypog at the thought of "immortality", and then they fuck everything up for everyone.

Evolution didn't "invent" aging / telomerase shortening for the funsies, it did so because it was the only way to avoid total ecosystem collapse everytime populations of literally anything got too big, and cancer from constantly styling on everyone at the same time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This whole thing is a fucking stupid idea

Excessive plant growth, ever-multiplying cancers and diseases, and undying locust swarms.

All this is shit i came up with in 5 seconds, yet these clowns who are supposed to lead the free world can't fucking put two and two together. They think they're gonna live forever, they existentially orgasm, and forget about rational thought, when in reality they'll just fucking die faster.

Evolution didn't "invent" aging / telomerase shortening for the funsies, it did so because it was the only way to avoid total ecosystem collapse everytime populations of literally anything got too big
They can delete cancer and locust as well, this took me less than 5 seconds

Dex-chan lover
How can they make him vomit Mouth back out if mouths don't exist? How can Pochita eat concepts anymore without a mouth? Will everything and everyone except plants starve to death now?

The whole reality is falling apart real fast. In their desire to prevent Nostradamus's prophecy the humans commit atrocities and just bring it to fruition anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Evolution didn't "invent" aging / telomerase shortening for the funsies, it did so because it was the only way to avoid total ecosystem collapse everytime populations of literally anything got too big, and cancer from constantly styling on everyone at the same time
that's assuming a whole lot out of a supposedly unthinking process entirely embodied by whatever stays alive long enough to reproduce

Dex-chan lover
that's assuming a whole lot out of a supposedly unthinking process entirely embodied by whatever stays alive long enough to reproduce
That's why i put "invented" in quotation marks. Evolution doesn't invent anything, it just naturally selects for good qualities, and senescence is superior to the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread