CHANGE

Power Uploader
You don't have to be a fan of gender bender or yaoi, but calling anything slightly gay "disgusting crap" actually is homophobic.

@TamagotchiSuper Thanks a lot for this comment, it's actually pretty shocking to see those two homophobic commenting this manga and the admins not doing anything about it.

Contributor
You should ponder on what irony is mister vincorf, fortunately for us not everyone has the same taste in humor. I’m gonna ask the question, who would keep on coming to post dumb stuff on a comic with basically each new update ? Of course, that is if you were mentioning me as homophobic.... ( it’s not gay if it’s cute 80% of the time)

stop fighting theres a term for the current situation that i picked up from youjo senki namely "PHYSICALLY STRAIGHT, MENTALLY GAY"

Where did Chapter 2 go?

Edit: It's been missing for a while now I'm guessing so I doubt there's any more point in asking

This is hilarious. Gender bend antics are to be expected. the art is great. And some situations are nonsensical. But still enjoyable

@kisuke28 Just started work on 30. Should be out soonsih. like next 2 days. Just gonna slam though the translations. I wasn't sure what AbyssDeep was doing, so I didn't want to start a chapter and then it be uploaded.

Dropped at chapter 15. The art is fantastic but the characters are extraordinarily one note and the plot itself doesn't seem to be getting any more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread