Changing Some Tags to help

I would like to suggest these two, as it would help finding manga titles easier

The tag COOKING is good, but I believe FOOD/DRINK would be a better choice. This would allow a larger selection of titles to be included, and it would be more direct of a tag to understand. The manga Sleepy Barmaid is a good example, there is no cooking, but it does relate to food/drink.

I see there is nothing for motor vehicles on the site. I have checked out some titles, and they just say SPORT. I think we should add a new tag, and it should be VEHICLES. This would allow all manga titles that have cars, racecars, motorcycles, and much more. The manga Wangan Midnight has sport, but it could include VEHICLE. The manga Super Cub could have VEHICLE as well, as it has nothing to relate it to what the manga is about.

Upvote 1
Double-page supporter
I don't think switching from specific tags to more generic is good thing.
It's like merging "shounen" and "seinen" into generic "for male audience". Technically it's correct, and I know some JP publishers go this way but I don't think it's reasonable in any way.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to suggest these two, as it would help finding manga titles easier

The tag COOKING is good, but I believe FOOD/DRINK would be a better choice. This would allow a larger selection of titles to be included, and it would be more direct of a tag to understand. The manga Sleepy Barmaid is a good example, there is no cooking, but it does relate to food/drink.

I see there is nothing for motor vehicles on the site. I have checked out some titles, and they just say SPORT. I think we should add a new tag, and it should be VEHICLES. This would allow all manga titles that have cars, racecars, motorcycles, and much more. The manga Wangan Midnight has sport, but it could include VEHICLE. The manga Super Cub could have VEHICLE as well, as it has nothing to relate it to what the manga is about.
Maybe not VEHICLE .... how about MOTORSPORTS? :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread