Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 37

If SS stopped translating because there is already an official version, others should stop translating too. Please support the official versions and wait for the official version to reach the original version.

Dex-chan lover
Well; I often MTL myself through chinese/japanese novels or korean webtoons I'm too curious to wait for; so your "translation" is alright. I kind of understood the gist of it which is enough for now to quench my curiosity XD

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t know where this plot is going. At the moment Lotie is chasing around her stupid naughty disciples. And they’re just doing random things with no rhyme nor reason.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for putting in the effort.

@ArthM You should just leave mangadex since you clearly don't like fan translations.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep Some people are just in an incredible amount of denial that most of the things they're reading on here are in fact being pirated. It's kind of interesting from an observational standpoint, I guess.

I just noticed it that someone is taking mcs identity to control the second student

Now is someone impersonating Charlotte. Or is the elf girl making someone dress up and pretend to be her. All the disciplines have been so obsessed with her I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the later. Or even magic to make a doll look-alike of her master that she travels with. These kids are such weirdos that nothing surprises me anymore.

If you plan on using a machine to translate again, i suggest using papago or flitto. Both provide pretty good korean - english translations most of the time.

@jyha i use papago , then use google translate to double check. when i use flitto it gives me weird sentences sometimes, which i just use to check the translation from other apps/sites .

thank you soooo much! we really appreciate you translating this at the expense of your time, although machine it was ok enough thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread