Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 37

I just can't with Jeff's people: that guy giving her the thumbs up after handling the ring 🤣🤣🤣

But how can Lottie be so oblivious to Jeffrey's feelings? Or is it that she takes them as a joke? And it's kind of funny that Jeffrey calls Lottie's disciples "weird" when he's not better than them 😅

And thanks for the translation: at least you took the time to ask around and did a proofread, not just a half-baked copy-paste effort

We're reading pirated comics in this site, so I'm not complaining.
this is a price to pay to read something for free in english.

Double-page supporter
God I hope this whole "I'm pretending to be this woman's master using some form of mind control or something and using her as muscle" thing stops soon.
...I'm also hoping that isn't actually what's going on here, but I know how pointless a hope that is.

Hello~ Many may not know this but our group is gonna pick up Charlotte and The Youngest Princess. Of course, due to it getting an official translation, we will only be posting it in our discord server. Feel free to join if you want to!

@Samli If you press on my profile, and then my group (Frostdrop Scans), there will be a little discord logo that will lead you to the server 😊

@Lue-san
Why do you decide to follow the webtoon if it is already licensed? Please no. We can wait for Tapas to reach these chapters, help to do the right thing, and avoid legal problems. That you keep translating will not help the author, it will only affect him. Please support the official translations. ☹️

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, nice going and all, but I really can't understand anything from this translation..

@Darkmeep Don't write something if you don't know if it's true, bruh. It's not that I don't like it, I just want you to support the author now that there is an official version! Fan translations don't make a profit for the author, that's what I mean. I don't care if they keep reading fan translations if they also read on the official platform.

@ArthM all fan translations don’t make any money for the author. This doesn’t apply to only licensed webtoons. You understand that, right? Just like how proving fan translations is for the people that can’t read in whatever language it’s in, translating a licensed webtoon is for the people who simply can not afford or have no means of reading the licensed translation. Take me for example, A teen, that enjoys reading this webtoon. I want to read this webtoon, and then it gets licensed. Tappytoons model is that you can read a few chaps but most of it is locked behind a paywall. However, I have no income nor any methods of payment. Because of this, I can only read fan translations or things licensed by Line Webtoon. I can understand that the author may be losing potential “money” when people who can actually pay decide to read free. But they don’t “lose” anything from people who can’t actually pay for the work. I can’t help but dislike it when you tell someone to stop translating a licensed webtoon as they are my only means of actually reading this webtoon.

The official translation is better but still awkward. I don't know why they hired such poor translators.

@LikeASkurn
They lose money, because people would rather read something free than pay for it. That includes people who can afford it too.

The author is a real person who needs money for their work they've spent hours, days, months working on. If you can't pay, then you don't have to. But because you didn't support the author's hard work when you had the option, you can't complain you didn't get a service for free. You are not entitled to it so stop taking things for granted.

Users who are viewing this thread