Charming and the Beast - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Wait... so you're telling me this alexa princess... dealt with aaaaaallll the general bs of people treating her like shit cause she's a hairy beast... when all she had to do to fix it this whole time was wax? I know things like this are often used as a gimmick that's barely referred to but, damn author can we try just a little bit harder please 😂

That was quick
And makes me realize how much I hate societal beauty standards and its effects on our perception of ppl

Aggregator gang
Well I've had full leg waxings as well as Brazillian waxing, eyebrows and upper lip waxing. But this girl is taking her epilation to hardcore hell mode. Ouch.

@IrisHaze As a very hairy woman trying to survive modern beauty standards, I'd say full body waxing.
Something, like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CTSUjT4Xuk
@Ushika My money is on waxing.

Dex-chan lover
How much wax did you use, what
I wish we could get a female Gaston one of these days. I'd read that so fast. Male Belle.
Edit, I see previous comments had same idea hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
They shoulda put that she died hunting Sasquatch. Would’ve tied into the story more.

Wha-
Where did all the hair go..? If she waxed it I can only imagine the pain 😰

hahaha
mannnn who trimmed all that hair
I needds to know
cuz i mean it was everywhere under her eyelids and everthing

hahaha
who trimmed her hair
I needs to know brcause
that hair was under her eyelids and everything
Lol im already in the story bruh

good god that was the longest exposition dump i did not give a shit about

This is a really harmful view of people. There is literally a condition called Hypertrichosis that causes people to grow massive amounts of full body hair, could you imagine how damaging it would be too see a comic written like this about something you can't change?

See usually i would hate how they go "oh no im "Ugly"! Well, anyways, im pretty now." but wtf is that character design??? Who is that Gritty looking btch??? Lookin like bigfoot with anime eyes over here..... and how tf did she go from that to THAT?? Medieval Nair???

Wtf. If she really is the beast that change the tides of war, they shouldve made her a ferocious beast not someone who looks like a bigfoot.

Users who are viewing this thread