Charming and the Beast - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
:D She looks so happy in the last panel. And wow, did EVERYONE just act as if this epic scene Alexa showed not happen?? Thanks for the chapter!

literally just say oh yea I think they're better off together, look at how willing she is. it's that simple. sorry i'm just so mad right now, people looking down on her just wait😤

Fed-Kun's army
another asshole fiancé that we won't feel sorry for. It's frustrating when the MC has a shitty fiancé but at least it's good for the readers so they don't develop second ML syndrome

thank you so muchhhhhhh. I hope we can get more chaps soon!!!! This one is great so far, im excited to see where it goes.

Group Leader
Just put Sister Alexa instead of a note?

On another note. Does she have to authority to dissolve her engagement on her own? You'd think that's something that would need the king's permission.

@Ushkia

I do believe that that's not the case, but it could be possible, since it's said that the late king, who I'm assuming is her grandfather, married the daughter of the demon king(?), and had the ML, BUT, it could be that the ML was actually born before they married and they said it was their own, OR, the queen had an affaire and was excited because of that, and the ML was the baby of the affaire.

Though it states that the ML might not even be of royal blood, that was said by the FL's brother, so I think he really isn't and it's one of the two options that I theorize.

Ngl tho it would be w a c k if he was the FL's uncle 💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread