Charming and the Beast

!OH MY GOSH!
A FML that has tan skin!!! YAYYY!!!
and the comments seem to love the story!!!! Double Whammy!!!
Lezzzz get it!!🤩😆

ah yes finally an fl who isn't white or blonde 😂
can't say much about the story yet but bookmarking uwu

I should've started reading this earlier. A non-white, strong FL (both physically and mentally) who has the odds stacked against her 😍 we stan

Just read chapter one and made a cursed edit about how I feel so far 😇😇
5vP0MmV.png

Dex-chan lover
@scenejellybeanjam

it looks like the artist normally does pinups for novels than whole comics. Those are basically just one panel after all, so the artist never really learns how to show characters in different angles other than the ones they are most familiar with.

thank you for translating~ this really is good if only i could read arabic thou, azoramanga have 11 chapters

I would have prefered if she found a magical way to hide the fur, rather than waxing everywhere, it's less realistic than using magic lol the disease of growing that much hair on your body exists in real life and those suffering from it don't wax it

When you start reading without having read the resume, just wondering if it will be another story with a duke transformed in a beast, and thinking that it would be super cool if it was a beast girl instead ... And then it is !!!
I like it so much, those first chapters were really well done and it looks promising.

@TiaSaintClaire
I found it original she actually thought of trying waxing it. Instead of having 20 chapters where she is looking for some magic or solution to the curse to pop out from somewhere.
We will see what happens with her curse later, but I'm wondering if her curse is not simply 'sudden appearance of a fur' (because in 3 month it didn't grow back !) instead of 'overflowing hair growth' (in which case she kept waxing it during the 3 month but didn't show it)

Users who are viewing this thread