Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Heat Wave Comes Even if Morals Are Reversed

Ignoring the fact that regardless of gender, most people won't so freely undress in front of people because they don't feel comfortable with their body. Also, it would be still be really weird if male students all started randomly taking their shirts off.

If any guy took off their shirt mid class because it was too hot he'd be hit by dozens of homophobic slurs from every other dude

Yeah I don't like taking my shirt off in dedicated changing rooms, I wouldn't dare do it outside or in class

Double-page supporter
@havelmom @Abedeus @Acolytus
Also Have you guys forgotten this is a world of moral reversals? In our world the guys would be wearing tops underneath the school uniforms and would remove it when it gets hot (We did that during the summers back in high school when the airconditioning unit would break. Those times SUCKED.) In this world the girls wearing bras as an undertop so to them and to everyone but our MC it isn't really weird. It's better that we would cool down that the entire class suffering heat strokes. I will admit this manga's exaggerating it a bit, but I didn't like it that you'd downplay how hot it is in Asia during the summer.
When it comes to the swimsuits, I tend to wear a shirt I don't mind getting full of chlorine or salt water, anyway. I'm self-conscious about leaving my bare chest exposed in public even if I'm a guy.

Seriously... more and more this comic making me feel like I'm some weirdo for thinking more like how the boys in this alternate reality are implied to think.
It's funny how I don't even recognize this manga as ecchi. It's just so interesting to read about this world.
Same... or it makes me feel like I'm some weird transplant like Ichikawa. But either way, I've run across some pretty horny women in my life, though I've only actually 'dated' one of them... (I mean, I technically dated her, I guess? We went out to eat a lot of times, but most of the time we were together, we literally lived together in the same rented room in our landlady's rowhouse, so it was more that we were affectionate (and more) roommates that would go to restaurants and taverns and shit together frequently, sometimes make dinner together)

Also, I assume this was finally Kuroki-sensei showing up, right? But she hasn't been named, and Kuroki had fluffier bangs... Unless this is a redesign for her?

I might be the weird one out, boys did take off their shirts casually if they wanted when i was in middle-school, while in high-school it would be normal for guys to change shirts in classroom or go shirtless in PE class to play soccer... but it might just be because I'm from Brazil.

Users who are viewing this thread