Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Never Mind the Low-Profile Classmate

Double-page supporter
oh shit, it's the guy from the original doujin! that's awesome, can't wait to see what's next

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls

double posting isn't against the rules, but I mentioned it in case you didn't know about the edit button because I don't really see anyone else double post when they reply to two or more people at the same time.

two girls have literally the same appearance, personality, names and circumstances., the world transfer case is also clearly very rare.
so your mentioning 'could just be a completely different character' is very misleading

@kreyton Nah i don't think it would be that great since in that world you'd be seen as a slut, a whore. Especially in this manga version, where actual sex offenders are also prosecuted, no matter which gender.

@lobsterboy Regarding sex offenders in that world, if we're taking double standards into account I'm sure males offenders would be let off the hook more easily than females.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
I agree that's reasonable, but it would have been better if you mentioned that it's only a 'small possibility' when you commented earlier it 'could just be a completely different character'

because your phrasing could definitely give people the wrong impression (as if you've read the raws or something) that 'could' is a large possibility

Dex-chan lover
He was there all along, deepest lore. Also Japan really is stuck in the 90s if they still use video rental.

@givemersspls Interesting insight. But it is implied males are stronger than females, even in that world. Which is weird in a female-dominated world. Will his employment opportunities will be severely limited though? He could do many odd jobs most females can't do such as construction work, and he can defend himself pretty well if gets forced on by females as males are biologically stronger.

The lore goes ever deep, like his dick that's buried in his classmates in the original doujin.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he just realizes how shitty it would be to live in a world where he's not the top gender instead of becoming a sex god

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
reasons I've already said.
None of your points was shown by either manga, you've mainly been repeating that 'the author could' make him a different person.

technically the author 'could' do almost anything in the story as long as they can get their editor/publisher to agree to publish it. retcon also happens too often: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Retcon , so I repeat your 'not set in stone'/'could' is very negligible.

whereas, I have given points that show Urisugi is doujin MC, so I'll repeat:

two girls have literally the same appearance, personality, names and circumstances.,

the world transfer case is clearly very rare.

one more point:

None of the other males in this manga resemble doujin MC nearly as much as Urisugi resembles him:
they both have a similar smirk, haircolor, and a spiky hairstyle which covers the eyes,.

(I'm going to sleep now so I'll reply in 8~12 hours)

Users who are viewing this thread