Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Never Mind the Low-Profile Classmate

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit! MC Prime has arrived!

This just got a loooot more interesting in so many ways. His knowledge of the past 3 months in her old world, the deviations from the doujin thanks to the presence of the heroine, and a comrade in Isekai for both of them, even if it's the opposite sex and is as inverse an experience as possible.

I...kinda do wanna see him go slut and lewd like the doujins (or just more of the doujin released in general ¬3¬), but I'm not sure how that would go. Alternatively, romance? Just main camaraderie and friendship?
Regardless, I want the two of them to be on good terms with each other and not just another person for our poor girl to retort to.

It's that guy! It's that fucking guy!
It's the goddamned whore from the doujins! They brought him back!

ivv

Dex-chan lover
When momona saw him leaving from the r18 section the second time is too funny.
her face was like: 'dafuq man, 2hornym8?'

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls
The translation is really confusing for me. Ichikawa talks about herself in the third person when she meets the doctor. I know that's common in Japanese, but this is a translation.
I also couldn't follow what was happening in the flashback to the video rental store. The order of dialogue was really weird.
She isn't talking about herself in third person with the doctor. Are you confusing another character's dialogue? If you mean when she says "my version from this world" in page 15,she's referring to "reverse-morals Ichikawa." Ah, the box in page 11; that's not dialogue/monologue from Ichikawa herself, it's just a story reminder/narrator.

As for the flashback, I'm assuming you mean the subordinate clause on page 6. Is that right? You might find it easier to read by putting it in parenthesis or skipping the clause.
The most we've ever interacted was in my original world...
When (in a rental store) our eyes met when he came out of the adult section...

Dex-chan lover
Same as most people, kinda hyped up about the probably MC from the doujins making his appearance. But mostly about what they'll do to him, or, if the same stuff happens as in the doujins, how the MC of this manga will see those events and if she'll do anything about them.

Sure do hope this isn't just some trick to try and gain readership because for some reason it is falling off in Japan, because this feels like something that would be done because of that.

Double-page supporter
Oh, it's on now.

This guy doesn't seem like the time to whore himself out like the doujin MC. I'm real excited to see how this goes though.
That guy doesn't even realize how lucky he is yet.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is not an April 1st chapter right? It's far too well done for a joke right?

HERE WE GO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIS

Can't believe he and our MC get together in the same manga.

It's like hentai MC transported to normal manga.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait until he finds out that the females of this world are just as perverted as their male counterparts. He will have a breeze hanging out and getting laid by them.

Double-page supporter
OH, HELL YEAH! I've been wanting there to be at least one other person in the same situation she is, this'll be hilarious!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh nice development. On the other hand, that means the other version of her must be... yikes.

@CrysisWar1234 that’s the plot of the original doujin by the author. A guy gets sent to a morally-reversed world and becomes, for lack of a better word, a manwhore.

Dex-chan lover
I think this will wind up being a case of him being afraid of women.
So women in this world being a lot more forward will freak him the fuck out.

Users who are viewing this thread