Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - High Fever of Unknown Cause from Another World

My boy finally IS here. Hope he settles with her as well like the original doujin as well

My boy finally IS here. Hope he settles with her as well like the original doujin as well

Fed-Kun's army
@PsychoJing
Yeah, that would be kinda interesting, but I'll keep my expectations low just in case. I at least hope he gets some social damage because that was the most unrealistic part of the doujin.

Double-page supporter
Now this is what I'm talkin' about! That is exactly what most of us would do if all the women were as horny as men.

I just really hope the author doesn't pull any of that interruption BS like in most romcoms.

Considering how hot the sensei is here. I NEED THAT HORNY TIRED OF PROSTITUTION SENSEI CHAPTER.

So I guess the character from the original doujin is now his own character. Even doing exactly what it did in its first chapter.

I hope it doesn't turn all hentai on the account of him being here, give him some consequences. I quite enjoyed the story with the female leading it, since it focused more on the world building rather than smut. But I suppose this would be a subject to tackle as well.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone expecting an interruption is an idiot, it specifically shows ichikawa and kanzaki being no where near there and having no idea where kawashima even is so that you know they can't do anything.

@Jaesoun The link to the raws are on the front page where it says "raws". I wouldn't bother though because it seems updates for this have become incredibly slow for some reason. The raws are also on Chapter 17.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, oh wow. We are actually following the original timeline? If so, that'll be amazing, because I honestly kinda wish it kept going, and Cherry Girl Kawashima was adorable in her own way before she devolved into the lewd demon.

I'm more surprised our MC left him alone after hearing about his fever. You'd think she'd go find him the moment he was discharged, if not as soon as visitors were allowed.

A conversation with him to bring a little self-consciousness from their old world back would have been interesting, not to mention the possibility of them switching back and him ending up causing heaps of trouble for his other self. Also the news of her counterpart possibly turning total slut in their old world.

Aggregator gang
You know what? Even if this is the exact plot from the H doujin it is still hilarious. I am reading them right now. You could just take out the explicit bits and it is still hilarious. The original author is not a good artist. He is super funny though. I am glad this had been "adapted". So many lulz.

Users who are viewing this thread